We took Camille and Spencer to the Gender Discovery Appointment, so they'd be there when the big announcement was made. After leaving the office, Spencer said to Luke, "I'm a little bit mad." That should be hint enough. We're having a girl!
Congratulations! I love having two little girls. They are so cute together, and they have been hugging and kissing a ton lately. Enjoy Camille, and Spencer is just mad because that means he has another little sister to protect from boys (especially his friends).
Spencer's comment had me laughing. I think Hailee is going to be very disappointed if we have a boy. She is praying for a girl, and we're not even pregnant yet.
18 comments:
Congratulations!!! It's so fun having two girls (mostly). Yipee for you guys!
HOORAY! Congrats!
YEah! Another female!!
Congrats! I'm so jealous! : ) Camille is so lucky she is going to have a sister! I wish Elise had a sister!
I love what Spencer said though! That cracked me up!
Congratulations!!!
yea for girls!
Congratulations! I love having two little girls. They are so cute together, and they have been hugging and kissing a ton lately. Enjoy Camille, and Spencer is just mad because that means he has another little sister to protect from boys (especially his friends).
hooray!
hooray!
Spencer's comment had me laughing. I think Hailee is going to be very disappointed if we have a boy. She is praying for a girl, and we're not even pregnant yet.
Yeah! Congrats. Hopefully Spencer will get used to the idea and be excited too. That is pretty cute.
Whoo hoo! That is awesome news!
You kind of knew, didn't you? Oh, congrats. Sisters are the best. Spencer is man enough to handle it. :)
That will be so fun for Camille!
Congrats! Can't wait to see another beautiful Luke + Emily little girl!
We are so happy for you - I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as Camille. :)
congrats! so much fun little girls are! spencer will warm up to the idea once the baby comes.
Wow! Congratulations. We are very excited for you. Don't worry, Spencer will adjust. Tell him we said "hi"
Post a Comment