How long have you been together? I'm going to have to think.. I'm so bad with time.. We met in January 2002.
How long did you date? Less than a year, 9 months to be exact
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? I do. Poor Luke.
Who said "I love you" first? He did, but I can't remember the details... I think he proposed unofficially at the same time. It was all a blur.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? He does
Who is smarter? Luke
Who does the laundry? Both of us. I do small loads during the week and he does like five loads on the weekend, especially if I make sure he has no clean underwear.
Who does the dishes? I usually do, but he's doing them right now. What a great guy! I just love him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It just depends if you're lying on your back or on your stomach. If you're on your back, I do.
Who pays the bills? Luke. Luke doesn't trust me because I have no reliable way of keeping track of what I'm supposed to be doing on any given day. I'm liable to forget.
Who mows the lawn? no one. We can't bring ourselves to buy a lawn mower. It hasn't been mowed since we moved in and our yard looks terrible. Our neighbors probably hate us.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? Luke kissed me first. It was after watching Spiderman, so he felt like a superhero. He actually asked me. We were standing outside my door when he said, "What I really want to do is kiss you right now." I said, "I wish you'd hurry up so I could go to bed." He hurried, and we've been kissing ever since.
Who asked who out? He asked me out for the first three dates and then I asked him for four and five because he stopped asking me out. Guess I showed him.
Who proposed? Luke
Who is more sensitive? Probably Luke
Who has more friends? I'm the only one with time for friends
Who has more siblings? Me
Who are you tagging? If you read this, you're tagged...
6 comments:
I loved reading this. The Spiderman thing was really cute!
This made me laugh. You're a clever girl Emily.
i reposted mine so you can read it.
haha! I love it! Thanks, by the way, for your comment! Ben is the fun one. I just go along for the ride!
this was really fun... so I did one too. It made me want to kiss him for the first time again. any new projects on your house?
This totally captured the essence of Emily. I felt like we were in the car again on our way home from VT. :)
I LOVE the kiss story. Little did you know you would be talking wedding medallions soon after. :)
I miss you.
Post a Comment