Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas Nostalgia

This is really for my sibs who weren't at home for Christmas. Some of them said that it was "kind of nice" not to come home for Christmas. You know, all the travel and lugging gifts and getting sick. It's posted so long after the season because the video was hidden on one of Luke's memory sticks, but I decided it was time to show what you all missed. I should mention that this is not me. It's Jamie, of course. Listen for the kids laughing.

9 comments:

J Tizzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J Tizzle said...

that was the most beautiful rendition of angels we have heard on high that i have heard in a long time...be watching for me on american idol

Julie said...

chad and i were cracking up at this!

ty and megs said...

can i come next year?

Tam said...

Maybe Jamie can do a special guest appearance at our house.

Melissa said...

That's hilarious!

laura said...

oh jamie! my favorite part . . . i can hardly type i am laughing so hard . . . my favorite part is jamie cuing her backup singers. luke, you're really good. maybe you and jamie could be in american idol together.

Anna said...

Haha....I loved the video of Camille! And seeing the one of Jamie made me so sad that we havent spent Christmas in Vegas in so long. Too funny!

BallerinaBiker said...

LOVE IT! What more can I say?!