January 4th- My Super Man Turns 30!
We had a little party for him at home and played stick the S on Superman
Camille sports her superhero tag while winking at the cameraman. 
You can't really tell, but they are flying around the house.

You can't really tell, but they are flying around the house.
Camille with a few of her favorite things...
Bring in 2008!
We celebrated the New Year with the Blodgetts in Utah. Julie just had baby number three, Bennett. She is amazing and makes it look easy. Bennett is adorable, like his brothers, and I didn't hear him cry once.
Spencer and his cousin, Clayton had a great time together.More cake?
My Desert Home
We spent Christmas with my parents and a few of my sibs in Nevada. We all decided to walk down to Lake Mead to see how far it's receded. It's nothing more than a puddle. Weird
Christmas
Luke and Spencer both got some awesome superhero jammies.
Camille's favorite Christmas present is a kitten she carries around in a purse. Luke disaproves, saying it's something Brittney Spears would have.
Buzz- Spencer's longing finally requited.
11 comments:
Emily, your kids are just so cute, it's no wonder though. I like all the pictures.
I finally get to see a little bit of what Nancy's living room looks like since it was painted. Very nice! And I have to agree with Tamara, the kiddos are so squeezable!
yeah! i am so happy to see your pictures. happy birthday to luke. that is the first i've seen of mom's and dad's new paint job.
also, thanks for the picture of the desert. that actually makes me homesick - that is the first time i have felt this way since moving. i love the desert.
I absolutely love the picture of Camille and her favorite things. She is just gorgeous. I miss you and your children.
Happy 30th Luke.
Jen
Happy 30th Luke. Looks like you had a great Christmas! We really need to come visit you guys in Texas (or you could always come visit us in Boston). Hope you have a great 2008!
happy brithday luke! loved all thwe pics. looked up your address, you guys are still 10 hrs away from us in ABQ. : (
ty looked at this with me and i think he is STILL laughing at the picture of camille with the superman sticker on her chest.
i love that you had a superman birthday for luke! i'm sure spencer was on cloud nine! or maybe on cripton for that matter...
Emily, Madi has the same purse/cat combo, only different colors. :) Love your blog, love seeing the pictures, LOVE the Superman party idea. Maybe I should do something like that for Kurt's party... and make party guests dress in superhero costumes. Could you imagine Matt Christensen in a Batman costume? :)
Happy birthday Luke! I am so excited to be back, we need to get together soon. I love the picture of Camille and Spencer in their superman attire. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Fun, Fun, Fun! It was good to see you and your fam in Texas! What a cute house! Happy Birthday to Luke and to Emily too! Loved the Superman photos - especially of Camille! And, I love the desert pic too. It is also making me homesick. I realize I still live in the desert but it's not the same as good ol' Moapa Valley!
Post a Comment