My friend told me that she puts vaseline on her eye wrinkles at night before bed. She swears by it. I've tried it for a little while and I think it helps a little. I think you have beautiful skin though. I've always thought that.
Obviously from one of my last posts I am no help in this area. Let me know if you find something that works magic! Good luck, but I think you're exceptionally beautiful regardless.
Ha! You're funny. Have a fab plastic surgeon in so cal... ;)
I LOVE my neutrogena fresh foaming facewash and my cetaphil lotion. not really the high end products, but dermatologists have recommended them to me and now they are my staples. i won't live without them! also love my marykay ... something lotion with spf for the daytime. it feels so light and airy. not sure what you're looking for, but those are my faves. :)
I'm no good either. I use a mix of all kinds of products: cetaphil, proactiv, arbonne. . . I am interested in the vaseline thing though. Lately for make-up, I've been using Mary Kay. It's ok.
For me, nothing improved my skin like a visit to the dermatologist--and his prescriptions of course.
Another vaseline testimonial--I always put vaseline on my eyelids before going to bed. I have really sensitive eyelids. If I forget to put it on my eyelids get puffy and itchy. Wierd.
7 comments:
My friend told me that she puts vaseline on her eye wrinkles at night before bed. She swears by it. I've tried it for a little while and I think it helps a little. I think you have beautiful skin though. I've always thought that.
Obviously from one of my last posts I am no help in this area. Let me know if you find something that works magic! Good luck, but I think you're exceptionally beautiful regardless.
I think you have beautiful skin too. I don't have any recommendations. Sorry. I'll have to try the Vaseline.
Ha! You're funny. Have a fab plastic surgeon in so cal... ;)
I LOVE my neutrogena fresh foaming facewash and my cetaphil lotion. not really the high end products, but dermatologists have recommended them to me and now they are my staples. i won't live without them! also love my marykay ... something lotion with spf for the daytime. it feels so light and airy. not sure what you're looking for, but those are my faves. :)
I'm no good either. I use a mix of all kinds of products: cetaphil, proactiv, arbonne. . . I am interested in the vaseline thing though. Lately for make-up, I've been using Mary Kay. It's ok.
For me, nothing improved my skin like a visit to the dermatologist--and his prescriptions of course.
Another vaseline testimonial--I always put vaseline on my eyelids before going to bed. I have really sensitive eyelids. If I forget to put it on my eyelids get puffy and itchy. Wierd.
My only suggestions are Clearasil and face lotion with at least SPF 15. I am anal about sunscreen.
Post a Comment