As you can see, my kitchen still has a LOOONG way to go, but my cupboards arrived yesterday, and they'll be installed in a couple of months (judging from the speed in which I get things done). I still have to paint them. I wish my dad were here to help me with that. I think I need a visit a few times a week.
Other than house projects, we had a great time with mom, dad and Shannon. I can't remember what we did because my memory depends on photos. Unfortunately, my camera was out of battery most of their trip, but I know whatever we did, it was fun. The pic below is what I think Shannon and mom were doing while dad and I were jimmy rigging the house.
8 comments:
Looks good so far. And I like Spencer's hair!
ty needs photos to remember what we did too. but sometimes even with photos he still can't remember. is it wrong that sometime i dread growing old with him? :)
I love the picture of you and your dad. It looks like you had a good time.
Awesome! I love your dad! I'm so glad part of your fam came to visit and to help out a bit. I bet it was nice to have mom there too! YAY!
And, I hate it when my camera is broke or the battery is dead. I feel lost!
I forgot to mention that the bead board looks great! Good choice! Can't wait to see the cupboards when they're done! Wish I was coming to visit and I'd help you!
thanks for the pictures. it looks good.
I think you and Dad look more like you are posing for the cover of a home improvement magazine.
I am glad you posted the pictures. Before, I'd only seen an exterior photo of the house. Lookin' good!
nice work! I can't believe there was carpet there before. thats awesome. How great that they came to visit. I bet you are excited for your trip!!
Post a Comment