
Camille loves a relaxing bath.

We had snow for a couple days last week. It lasted until about noon. Just enought time for me.

We went to Austin and learned all about Texas at the State Capitol and Texas History Museum.


We took a trip to the stockyards in February. Very Texas, very cool. I wish I had a better picture.

I had a birthday in January.

Luke didn't know what to get me, so he made this wheel to choose a gift at random.

The best thing that happened on my birthday is that Spencer got better from his long and scary sickness. Hooray for antibiotics.

Camille is a do-it-all woman. She insisted on pushing both strollers.

There is nothing that makes kids happier than making a mess!

This is a piece of Camille when she is upset.
14 comments:
I admire you for letting your kids paint. My poor children have rarely had the experience. Camille is more beautiful everytime I see a new picture. It was fun catching glimpses of your new house too.
Oh my goodness that was so cute!
You are very brave to allow finger painting. I am not very fun, I guess, because I rarely allow painting. I end up with a migraine! I'm glad Spencer got better too. That was scary. And, I love Camille's expressions! She is simply beautiful!
Your kids are adorable. Looks like you are having fun in Texas. I think Todd has family in Flower mound.
Great pictures of the kids. We will have to come visit you guys some time. Sounds like you are ready to show family and friends all the good stuff Texas has to offer, not to mention share the history of that great state. Looks like a great birthday as well.
I forgot to say that I was proud you went to the stockyards and to Austin! Fun, fun!
I wish I were Paris. Haha! I guess Rome and London are ok though! : ) I'm curious as to what Paris says!
So cute! Thanks for all the pics-it is so fun to see the kids. I love Camille in the bath!
I love the pictures! Jared and I really laughed about the yucky paint.
Hey guys,
This is Lukes cousin, Kyle. We've enjoyed your website and keeping up on what's been going on. You have cute kids.
Kyle
LOVED the b-day wheel! Camille is gorgeous and the painting was awesome! you are much more brave then i am!
Camille is too funny! I love the video of her. That was a great idea, the birthday wheel. Cute pics!
i like camille's snaggle tooth. also, i would like to know what you ended up with on the birthday wheel.
Wow! Snow in Texas. I didn't know that happened. I didn't know Spencer was sick. What did he have? Your kids are darling and I love Luke's present to you.
I want to know what gift the spinner stopped on! I would have loved the table or new cabinet doors! Love the pictures of the kids. They are so beautiful.
Post a Comment