Pure joy and satisfaction. A rare moment of gratification and feeling of success. Spencer can READ(!) a few words. Cat, hat, rat, sat, at, in, it, Sam, am, ham. I feel so pleased and proud. As a mother, a moment of fulfillment and achievement comes so rarely and rarely so completely as a I have felt today when Spencer started reading real words. I am ever so proud!! I’ll have to post a video. Oh, sweet joy!
5 comments:
It does not surprise me that your child learns to read at the age of 3. I fully expected it. I think I will hear him quoting Shakespeare the next time I see him.
Way to go Spencer! You guys are so good at reading to your kids it is no wonder he is catching on so fast. It helps that he is naturally brilliant.
That's awesome! Way to go Spencer! I whole-heartedly agree with the other comments already posted - it doesn't surprise me a bit with you as his mommy!
congrats spencer! what a smart kid!
Congrats! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment