
For all of us, there is something we don’t like to leave the house without. For me, it’s my sunglasses. Can’t stand sun in my eyes, even in overcast. For Luke, it’s his Blackberry. Can’t stand not to be able to read the news or check his email on the go(?). For Camille, it’s her blankie. Must have to suck her thumb and must suck her thumb in the car. For Spencer, it’s his superman cape. Must get constant attention from all who notice his true superhero identity. He wears it everywhere: preschool, gym childcare where he’s known only by Superman, the grocery store, playground, bed. If a random stranger comments on his cool rain boots, he is certain to point out his even cooler cape. He’ll not be reduced to boots, when he is Superman!


8 comments:
Spencer is our hero! We remember that famous cape-- it made it to our house a few times. Great pics!
Linsey
It is funny because Billy mentioned last night, (when we saw you at Costco) Spencer really likes to wear his superman cape. It is such a cool cape and he is Kenslee's hero!
These pictures are awesom...You should blow one up poster size and hang it above his bed--The Real Superman!
Love it!
I am actually going home on Friday. Had originally planned to come home on Thursday of next week; however, I think I need to come home early. I forgot about a couple things I have to do next week. Unless I can re-arrange everything, I will be coming back Monday. My mom is going to Texas next week. I don't know what I'm going to do from the 20th to the 4th cause Ben will be in TX and so will my mom. Bummer. Unless plans change, I will be lonely here in SLC.
LOVE the cape!
Emily,
I just found your blog! Your kids are so big and cute and I didn't know you are living in Texas? So I guess Luke is finished at Harvard?
We sent you a Christmas letter/card, but I think it was to the wrong address. Hopefully you get it. I love reading all about your lives. I can't believe Spencer can read. What a genius you have!
I am so glad that I found your blog through the de Guzmans! I adore Spencer, I always have. And your little Camille--what a knock out.
We miss you guys tons. Hope all is well.
Jen
Oh my goodness... I laughed out loud at this post. How funny. Great pictures!!
Post a Comment