Tuesday, December 2, 2008

10 minutes of fun

It all started with Elizabeth pooping on me. A few seconds later, she puked down my shirt. While changing my clothes, Camille, who was in the tub, cried and screamed the way she does if there is a spider. But it wasn't a spider. It was a poop- even scarier- afloat in the tub. As I sanitized the bathtub, she came running back into the bathroom (still naked from the bath she had yet to finish) to tell me she'd peed on the floor. Wow. I love hard floors!

7 comments:

Anna said...

Oh Em, bless your heart!

todd & nicole said...

Why is it those moments happen all at once. :)

BallerinaBiker said...

Oh, poor, Em!

Laura said...

What, Spencer didn't have anything to contribute to the story?!

A & D Weston said...

Sounds like my day yesterday.

laura said...

evelyn peed and pooped on the floor all in a few minutes the other day. :)

Tut Mom said...

I just love all these bathroom stories. Makes me feel so connected to my daughters on a whole new level -- one we've never been able to share before!