Friday, December 12, 2008

Ton of pics













7 comments:

carie said...

your kids are so freakin' beautiful. You should all be on a movie.

Tam said...

You all look fabulous. I can't believe how chubby baby Elizabeth is already and how great you look, I take that back, I can believe how great you look. These pictures make me miss all of you a ton. Hope it isn't too much longer til we can see you.

Anna said...

Look at all the hair on that baby!

BallerinaBiker said...

I love the pics! Elizabeth is beautiful! Well, all your children are, but she's just so cute! I want to hold her and give her kisses, I tell you!

And, what a perfect way to spend Thanksgiving! It looks like a lot of fun. We need to do that instead of stress over dinner!

merathon said...

elizabeth is SO cute! i love all that hair. i also HEART the riverwalk. . .

Cathy said...

I'm totally blog stalking and found you guys on the Shumways blog from the Christensen's blog. No, I don't have anything better to do than waste time on the computer today...ha! I'm a friend of Luke's from back in the Helaman Halls days. I LOVE your blog and have to say, your kids are SO CUTE and you, my dear, are completely hilarious. Love your blog. Congrats on number three. I'm going to have number one here in about a month and a half. A little nervous about the whole thing! Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Tam said...

We need an update, and with lots of pictures! We love L and E updates and we love L and E pictures.