Monday, November 24, 2008

Seven for Lesha

I am only doing this out of my love for you, Lesha! My cans and can'ts are pretty pathetic.

7 things I can do:
1. type and nurse at the same time
2. make milk
3. run slowly for a very short distance. I just started running again today!
4. take care of three kids with no major disasters for at least 6 weeks
5. get ready for the day in 20 minutes
6. read
7. get my children to do almost anything for a single jelly bean

7 things I can't do:
1. sing
2. dance
3. play an instrument

4. draw
5. do a sit up
6. keep a schedule
7. be in the same room with Spencer while he’s throwing a fit (for his safety)

7 things that attracted me to my husband:
1. I love talking to Luke.
2. He has a minor in English and likes to read.
3. He’s smart. I remember being surprised while doing homework together that he was better at my homework than I was. Not that I thought I was so smart (one of the first things I learned in college is that I'm not as smart as I thought I was). It's just that I hoped there was at least one subject I did better at than he. Not so.
4. He’s passionate.
5. He knows lots of things about lots of things.
6. He was and is so nice to me, considerate and complimentary.
7. Luke is creative. We always went on fun dates. And he wrote/writes me poems. Actually, I think he’s only written one since we’ve been married and it was last month at my request. However, I think it’s his best. Except for maybe I Love Baseball.

7 things I always say:
1. Spencer!
2. Camille! I mean - Princess!

3. What are you doing?
4. Go brush your teeth.
5. You have until the big hand is on the ten to finish your food.
6. I love you.
7. Oh, no! I’m so sorry.

7 things I love to eat:
1. chocolate
2. anything someone else has cooked
3. grilled trout
4. potato chips ( I don’t often indulge but I love chips)
5. cheese
6. apples
7. good bread


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily you crack me up! I love to read your posts. Keep them coming.

Anna said...

I love the 7 things you always say. So funny! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

The Noble Steeds said...

HaHaHa!!!!! I MISS YOU!