So cute! Elizabeth is so beautiful as is Camille and Spencer, of course. What a darling family! I love the pic with all of them in the crib! How are you feeling?
I can't believe how much Elizabeth looks like Spencer. I hope that's not offensive since she's a girl. :) Your kids have strikingly good looks. How's motherhood with three treating you?
You are amazing. Elizabeth is just beautiful. All of your kiddos are! I miss you guys so much. Did I hear that Luke is coming out for recruiting? I hope we get to see him.
We're in 307 of Western. We LOVE it. Campus is unreal.
15 comments:
So cute! Elizabeth is so beautiful as is Camille and Spencer, of course. What a darling family! I love the pic with all of them in the crib! How are you feeling?
"as [are] Camille and Spencer" - whoops! : )
Great pictures! Elsie is a beautiful little thing. I love the soccer bum pciture :)
These pictures are so cute, can't wait to meet baby Elizabeth. Have you narrowed down nick name yet?
Sometimes pictures tell you everything you need to know. So cute!
Elizabeth is so sweet. Thanks for the update.
I'm so glad to see her! She is a doll just as the others are. Thanks for stopping at my blog. I hope you have a great day!
Yeah pictures!! What a beautiful family. I love the soccer picture and the adorable pictures of the kids together.
Elizabeth is a beauty. She definitely looks like one of yours. So is Camille adjusting to being an older sister....love the pic of her in the swing :)
Congrats on your beautiful girl! What sweet pictures of them together.
By the way- I love her name. Did you know my middle name is Elizabeth? ;)
Cute cute cute
Hi Emily! Your kids are looking so big now! Elizabeth is beautiful, congratulations!
Those great pictures say it all!
I can't believe how much Elizabeth looks like Spencer. I hope that's not offensive since she's a girl. :) Your kids have strikingly good looks. How's motherhood with three treating you?
Emily!!
You are amazing. Elizabeth is just beautiful. All of your kiddos are! I miss you guys so much. Did I hear that Luke is coming out for recruiting? I hope we get to see him.
We're in 307 of Western. We LOVE it. Campus is unreal.
Best of luck with these first few months!
Post a Comment