Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Update


Here is a picture of us. We still exist and are doing fine.

Spencer is a rockin' kindergardener. He goes to a Methodist school and is singing a song for the Christmas Program that goes:
Ho ho ho Hosanna
Hee hee hee He saves me!
Hah hah Hallelujah!
I have the joy of the Lord!
It's very catchy. He is way into spelling and counting.

Camille is good at teasing her brother who is much nicer to her than she deserves. She's into miniature little girl dolls (as opposed to baby dolls). She also enjoys packing her purse andsucking her thumb. Any tips on stopping thumb sucking?

Elizabeth cries when corrected. "No, no, baby" and "Don't touch that," invokes broken hearted tears. She loves baby dolls and anything soft she can hug. She also gets tormented by Camille. Her favorite past time, other than carrying around a doll, is talking on a phone or any number of things that might look like a phone.

Luke and I both enjoyed New Moon last night. It's kind of fun to wonder what our lives would be like if our dialogue was like Edward's and Bella's.

Emily: Please don't go to work. I will not make it. I just won't. I can't live without you.
Luke: You know it's killing me to leave. Don't ask me to stay.
Emily: Kiss me!

5 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Great family photo. You are a handsome bunch.

And I'm still laughing at your version of New Moon! You are very clever!

Glad all is well.

BallerinaBiker said...

Thanks for the update, FINALLY! ;) Love ya! Glad you're all still alive and doing well! Cute pic! And, your New Moon lines were perfect. I went Sat night after the BYU game. When Jacob took off his shirt, a whole bunch of women screamed and then a man did too! It was hilarious!

Marilyn said...

I love this picture! I want it of course!! What a beautiful family and great color choices too! Miss you all!!!!

Nollie said...

Emily,

I love the update and Twilight dialogue. Get your pen on paper, girl, because from what I just read, you might just be a better writer than old Steph Meyer. You know there's a goldmien to be had in the teen love/angst genre. :) We sure miss you guys.

ty and megs said...

your family is darling!! i can't believe how grown up your kiddos are. don't you wish they'd just stop growing already!? it happens so fast.

glad you guys are doing well! merry christmas!