I need more advice. I'm ordering a letter L from someone on etsy. I took some pictures of some things in my house that I like and sent them to her. This is the design she came up with:

For sure, I'll ask her to change that red color to orange, since I don't have that color in my house, and paint the bottom left square with another leafy motif instead of that retro design, which is an exact copy of my drapes. The question is do you like the squares or should I have her enlarge the tree and forget the squares? Or choose one design for the bottom half? Any suggestions/improvements? Do you like it? This will be a very large letter-- 18-24 inches. I still haven't decided on the size, but will accept comments on that as well. :)
7 comments:
I'm not sure that I like the squares. I wish she had a couple of examples for you to choose from. The tree is cute. I think it'll be totally cute in your house! What a good idea and where are you going to hang it?
I haven't seen your house, but the squares look too busy to me. They are cute, but I don't think they mesh well with the tree. One of them has to go.
i agree. the tree is cute but the squares make it look a little too "crafty" for me.
That is so cute! I like the squares, there might just be a few too many. I think the tree needs to be a little bigger. It will be so cute whatever you decide.
i think the tree should play a bigger part.
Where are you?! : )
yo, where are the halloween pics??
Post a Comment