I think you look gorgeous with short hair, but those "messy-do" looks wear out their welcome fast from what I hear. I would stick with something a little more structured.
Emily! I'm always a fan of short hair. Always. I've toyed with cutting my hair that same messy short look as well... but my hair is so uber thick that it would look horrid on me. BUT PERFECT ON YOU! I love you with short hair. Do it. Do it. Do it. After all, it's just hair, right???? It grows if you don't like it. :)
It does grow back. I have to keep telling myself that as I cut 10 inches off my hair yesterday. At least when the baby spits up my hair no longer smells!
12 comments:
I'm going through the same problems. I'm debating to keep growing my hair or cut it short. I am looking for that perfect cut. Sigh.
I am liking the photos and we ALL know that you look amazing in long and short hair. I say do it!
I think you look gorgeous with short hair, but those "messy-do" looks wear out their welcome fast from what I hear. I would stick with something a little more structured.
Emily! I'm always a fan of short hair. Always. I've toyed with cutting my hair that same messy short look as well... but my hair is so uber thick that it would look horrid on me. BUT PERFECT ON YOU! I love you with short hair. Do it. Do it. Do it. After all, it's just hair, right???? It grows if you don't like it. :)
Yes, I like the photos. Especially #1! You look darling with short hair. Well, you look beautiful no matter what. Good luck!
What does your hair look like now? But I agree with everyone that you look gorgeous with hair long or short!
It does grow back. I have to keep telling myself that as I cut 10 inches off my hair yesterday. At least when the baby spits up my hair no longer smells!
I think you would look fabulous either way!
i really like the top two, but having my hair like that would drive me crazy. but, as you know, i like short hair best.
I like picture #2. I think you would look great.
I like picture #2. I think you would look great.
Do it, Emily. It will be fun to see how it looks and if you don't really like it it will grow back before you know it. What's stopping you!?
I am a HUGE proponent of short hair and you have just the face for it. Go for the cute pixie cut!
Post a Comment