I guess I only post when I have a question. Thanks to all who suggested songs. I have a great playlist for running now. Thank you! Some day soon I'll post pics of the thousand things that have happened since I last blogged for real. For now which do you like better:
Elizabeth quilt with navy border and ric-rac?




These pictures were taken with Luke's phone. Amazing!
22 comments:
I really, really, really love ric rac, so I'm going to vote for that one. Very cute quilt. And you are right, the De Guzemans are in our ward. :)
susan.
i like the ric-rac too
I vote for navy and ric rac-it really pulls out the colors of the quilt. SO Cute. I wish I was crafty like you!
navy and ric-rac
navy and ric-rac. i'm a big ric-rac fan. the quilt is darling!
can i vote more than once? because i'm afraid the sunbonnet susans aren't going to win! i love the bright yellow. not to argue with danny and christy, but it really pulls out the colors of the quilt.
Love the sunbonnet sues. Very cute quilt, Emily!
I like the contrast the navy and ric rac offers. It's looking amazing!
I vote for the ric rac. But both are very cute!
not trying to confuse things even more, but i would do the YELLOW border with the ric rac!
yellow
My vote is for the navy and ric-rac. Very cute Emily!
They are both so cute! ummm, maybe i'll be the second to vote for yellow and ric rac.
changed my mind (not unusual) Navy and ric rac.
ric rac. really cute quilt either way tho.
I really like the ric rac. That quilt is SO cute! Do you want to teach me when I get back!?
gotta say the navy and ric rac. how are you, btw? :) i miss you.
The navy quilt. Can't wait to hear the updates. How is Luke's job going?
Hey Emily. I found your blog through Court's and wanted to say hi. Glad you're doing so great--your kids are darling! And, I like the ric-rac.
i vote for ric rac. i love ric rac. i miss you. i need an update
navy and ric rac...but I do love my navy. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment