Friday, February 6, 2009

We took the kids to see the temple. Camille begged to get married "right now" so she could go inside. We do have another child. I need to take some pics of that babe.






6 comments:

todd & nicole said...

So cute! I have Hailee brainwashed that she can't get married until after her mission :)

The Yosts said...

Such a cute picture of Spencer and Camille together.

Tam said...

they couldn't be any cuter, but you're right, you do need to post some of the baby, she looks so big! we went to the temple today too, savannah asked, "are me and sydney getting married today?"

Natalee said...

Camille is beyond cute with all her sayings! what great pictures!

ty and megs said...

your kiddos are so grown up! before you know it camille really will be getting married! :)

T Rex Mom said...

Wow! Your family is so gorgeous - it's been so long since we were roommates - I'm so glad you're doing well. Take care - Jenn Alderete.